WorldAccent offers you a reliable Norwegian translation service.
We are a London-based agency with nearly three decades of experience, so you can trust us to supply Norwegian translations that are accurate, appropriate and sensitive to the profile of your readership.
An expert project manager from our London-based, multilingual team will look after your job from receipt through to delivery.
Find out how we can meet your Norwegian translation requirements by contacting us for a free quote.
Norwegian language key points:
- Norwegian is a North Germanic language descended from Old Norse.
- Although there are many local variations of spoken Norwegian, there are two official or written forms, Nynorsk and Bokmål, despite past government attempts to unify them.
- There is also an unofficial written form in use called Riksmål, which stemmed from an earlier form of Bokmål.
- Nynorsk, Bokmål and Riksmål are all differing approaches to “Norwegianizing” (to a greater or lesser extent) the written or official language, which had been close to Danish.
- The most widely-used form of written or standard Norwegian today is Bokmål. Since later changes to it were rolled back in 2005, it is now close to Riksmål.
Professional English to Norwegian translators
A successful translation pays attention to style, linguistic connotations and cultural appropriateness.
When translating from English to Norwegian, we only employ mother-tongue Norwegian translators. We will select a professional translator for your job according to his or her language skills, educational background, subject knowledge and experience.
Translators will be fully briefed on the context of your assignment, including the target audience and the role of the document within any communication strategy.
Our use of the latest software will ensure consistency within your current Norwegian translation project and also across any related projects. It can also help to reduce costs and turnaround times.
If you wish, you may review your Norwegian translations prior to final delivery.
Other Norwegian language solutions
WorldAccent can also supply Norwegian to English translations, as well as a range of other Norwegian language services, including copywriting, proofreading and transcription.
We can also provide an integrated Norwegian typesetting service that is second to none. We apply the same high standards to translating your visual design from English to Norwegian as we do to the text itself, and our in-house studio has over 25 years’ experience and accumulated skill in multilingual typesetting. Moreover, combining translation and typesetting in this way creates efficiencies and economies over carrying them out separately.
Norwegian translation, London project management and flawless communication
Get in touch today to find out how this winning combination can meet your business’s Norwegian translation needs. Just click on your preferred contact method below.
Need more than one language to be translated or typeset? WorldAccent also offers a wide range of multilingual typesetting and professional translation services spanning the world’s languages. Contact us now to discuss your organisation’s translation requirements.